Friday, May 15, 2015

Follow

For an introduction to Five Minute Friday, click here.

This week's one-word prompt is: Follow

Ready?

GO.

What a great word-of-the-week!  Caroline has recently started to mimic what we say and do, which is so exciting because it means we can teach her new words!  This week, for the first time, she said "Meow meow," and she touched her nose and her ears just like I did during "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes."  It's kind of funny, now that she's discovered "ears," she loves to run up to me and tug gently on my ears.

Now that I have a little shadow following me around and mimicking what I do, I guess I need to be careful and set a good example!    She caught me rubbing my itchy nose on my sleeve the other day during dinner and proceeded to pull up her shirt and smear it with all the food on her face.  Smart girl.



1 comment:

Patti said...

It is sobering when we realize how much our children watch us, but so much fun to see them learning and progressing!