OK, so in this top box I found......candy wrappers? I have no idea why I saved those. I must have had a reason though. A couple of Christmas ornaments I painted. I used to paint anything I could get my hands on: last week I found a ceramic fish (circa 1992), whale, and wolf that I had painted as well, and about 40 painted sea shells. My rock collection was also a huge find (I only painted a couple of those though). We used to go panning for gem's at Panner's Creek growing up in North Carolina. I had fool's gold, little garnets, obsidian, pumice, quartz, amethyst, and who knows what else. I LOVED going panning.
I Spy #2: POGS. Did any of you collect POGS? I had that little orange container FULL of them! But I still don't understand how we played with them or won them. I just knew they were cool to have. We also have here an eagle that balances on your finger, a snake made out of beads, a yo-yo (which yes, I could actually make work), a little penguin floating in a bubble, a penny collection (only from the 80's on though), a tiny flower pot, some Asian fans, a mini etch-a-sketch and simon says game, a "prayer rock" that I painted like a puppy, a troll (loved those trolls!), a Tamagachi (remember those!? You had to keep your little electronic pet alive!), and of course another of my painting projects, my initials!

No comments:
Post a Comment