Well, I'm sure the idea is probably for me to discuss the verb, rather than the nouns.
I've been taking a leadership course this week, and we've spent A LOT of time talking about how people are different and will think about or react to things in different ways. For me, "leave" has a negative connotation, because I don't like to leave people and don't like it when people leave me. But for an introvert, "leave" might have a different connotation. "Why don't they leave already?" or "I wish they'd leave me alone."
Ok, gotta go, it's Halloween! So exciting to be in the US and to see all the neighborkids in their Elsa dresses, I mean "in their wide variety of costumes." So cute!!!


1 comment:
Haha! I think there were only two girls who were NOT Elsa in our neighborhood. Glad you took leave of your blog for some Halloween fun!
Post a Comment