Friday, January 25, 2013

Pictures From Rio!

Rain and clouds were threatening the whole time, but sure made for some great pictures!  Check them out here.

Mike found us a great hotel right on the beach in Copacabana.  We had a great time sightseeing, and spent a fun day catching up with family friends my dad has kept in touch with since his mission.  They fed us a great authentic Brazilian lunch!

Thanks to Mike for surprising me with flowers when we got home.

3 comments:

Patti said...

I loved your post about your first year of marriage. *sigh* It's nice to enjoy being with the person you're married to. I still do! Sadly, the picture link doesn't work. Is there another way I can see your pictures from Rio?

Shannon said...

Thanks Patti! I think I fixed the link, hope it works now!!!

Patti said...

It does, it does! Wow! Rio is amazing! Great picture taking skills guys!