Well, these are too amazing not to post. The supposed snow/ice/sleet/wintry mix that was supposed to rule the day fell apart the morning of, and just left us with a beautiful dusting of snow. The rest of the day was nothing short of magical.
Hi! This is Katie (Forrest's wife). I saw your blog on Ashton's blog list once, and I had to comment on these pictures! Absolutely beautiful, we wish we could have been there :) Even though I'm sure it was freezing, that snow sure made for some lovely pictures. And I love your dress. We are really looking forward to your reception in April!
I have been waiting for you to post these. I LOVED them! You look like a princess. Beautiful!!!!! What a Romantic and picturesque day! Victory! I love you so much!
5 comments:
Hi! This is Katie (Forrest's wife). I saw your blog on Ashton's blog list once, and I had to comment on these pictures! Absolutely beautiful, we wish we could have been there :) Even though I'm sure it was freezing, that snow sure made for some lovely pictures. And I love your dress. We are really looking forward to your reception in April!
I have been waiting for you to post these. I LOVED them! You look like a princess. Beautiful!!!!! What a Romantic and picturesque day! Victory! I love you so much!
So gorgeous!! I'm glad the weather cooperated with you! Congrats! :)
What great pictures! Lauren did a wonderful job. I loved seeing all your family together. A wonderful day!
You looked so great! I am so happy for you guys. You'll need to let me know if you are ever in the Provo/Salt Lake area and we can get together.
Post a Comment