Sunday, March 6, 2011

R&R


Funny how living in South America makes you wish with all your heart that it snows while you're on vacation.......and it did, in UT! Great place for a little R&R.

You will find little snippets of what I did below (if you read it like you're singing "We Didn't Start the Fire," I think you'll enjoy it more than just reading it like normal).

Cafe Rio, Krispy Kreme, Grandma's Cookies, Walgreens
Jimmer making lots of 3's, shoveling snow.
Apple Beer, Duck Ponds, brother's Cream Cheese Croissants
Heaps of Pizza, JDawgs, and trying to drive slow.


Cousin visits, sledding fast, 3.15 a tank of gas
Homemade food, and a scoop of (mmm) Graham Canyon.
Aunts and Uncles, Grandma too, (hey, sure do miss all of you)
Singing to the radio, and Ethiopian.

OK, that's all the rhymes I can come up with right now, but also want to say that I have the best little brother ever! He let me borrow his car (which is a big deal, considering I didn't exactly take the best care of my rental last time I was in Utah), and he made sure we hit all of my favorite places while I was there (as evidenced by the rhymings above).

Thanks Michael!

(You know, writing this was a lot of fun.......look for a Caracas version soon! I love rhyming!)

5 comments:

Mike said...

Ha ha! I love the song lyrics! You should expand it! Can you say youtube sensation?

Amy said...

So fun! Except now I have "We didn't start the fire" stuck in my head. :)

Jandel said...

Sounds like a fun vacation. Glad you got your snow too.

Patti said...

It was as fun to read as it was to write. What a great visit. :D

Kristie said...

I did read it like I was singing we didn't start the fire and I'm in love with it. Great vacation and great post! Hope everything is fantastic! Jonny says hi, he has your blog on his google reader, but never posts comments.