Here's an Easter thought for the day, in case you were looking for one. Elder Holland spoke about Christ in the most recent LDS General Conference, a week ago, and he shares a great message. This YouTube video has some music and scenes added -- kind of neat. If you want to read the full talk, you can go here. Happy Easter, everyone!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just watched this on LDS.org and this is such a great video! Hope you had a Happy Easter. I went to the referral center at the MTC yesterday, and I overheard an Elder who said he was going to Madrid. I asked him if he knew a Sister Sharp, and he said she was in his group! I didn't get to see her :( but he said he would say hello. Pretty cool!
Post a Comment