Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Super-Cool-Random-Tag Post

OK, so you may not learn anything about me from this "tag" post, but thought it would be funny, so here it is (thanks, Becky :). "Go to Google and type in your first name and the phrase given. Copy and paste the first sentence/phrase you get that makes sense." The quotes under the pictures are of my own creation.


1. Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search
Result: "Shannon needs help."


"I've fallen and I can't get up!"

2. Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search
Result: "Shannon looks like a bum."


"A ski bum? Hm, I'm sensing a theme here...."

3. Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
Result: "Shannon says 'that the ultimate information-carrying capacity of a band-limited communications channel varies in proportion to its bandwidth and also as a function of the SNR within the channel.'"


"Huh?"

4. Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search
Result: "Shannon wants Ottawa to help fund Aqueduct."


"Did someone say Aqueduct? It just so happens that I've seen enough ancient Roman toilets to last me for a long time."

5. Type in "[your name] does" in Google search
Result: "Shannon does Carmen."


"Yes, yes I do."
That was for Halloween in 2005. Totally awesome.

6. Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search
Result: "Shannon hates to be left alone."


"Too true."


7. Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search
Result: "Shannon asks where has Judge Judy been on alternative energy all these years."

"Um, I don't have a picture for that...."

8. Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search
Result:"Shannon goes wild in Vegas."


"I DO have a picture for that....Las Vegas Bowl 2006. Go Cougs!"

9. Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
Result: "Shannon likes 369 but not 248."

"Um, I don't have any pictures involving 369...."

10. Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search
Result: "Shannon eats more burritos."



"They actually don't have burritos in Mexico, but the DO have flan! (It's really hard to get the sticky carmel off the plate.)"



11. Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search
Result: "Shannon wears her sunglasses at night."



"No, but I should have the night of the 4th of July -- the fireworks were so bright!"

12. Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search
Result: "Shannon was arrested for kicking and punching guards and officers during an altercation that began when Shannon allegedly became disruptive during the taping of the show."

"You wish you could see a picture of that :)"




I don't really tag people, but if you think this is fun and have some spare time, knock yourself out! You don't have to include the pictures, but it was kind of fun to find some random ones I hadn't seen in awhile. Can you believe I don't look at that Carmen Sandiego one every day?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm so glad that you did this post. I knew you would come up with some fun things (I think the best part is the accompanying pictures). Since when did you become a skier? And can you email me the pics you have of my birthday? That was a fun night.

Jandel said...

You have some really great pictures.

Rebeccarama said...

This is one of the funniest "tag posts" I've seen. I love the one about you fighting with the guards and getting arrested!