Hollie, this one's for you :) I know it's been over a month since you tagged me....so at long last, here's my post! Thanks for giving me something to blog about -- I'm bored out of my mind (roommates still out of town), and a by-product of being bored-out-of-one's mind is not having anything interesting to write about.
Without further ado -- My Crazy Eights:
Eight Shows I watch:
1. Cash Cab (it is my dream to perchance hail the Cash Cab in NYC)
2. LOST
3. LOST
4. LOST
5. LOST
6. LOST
7. LOST
8. LOST (I just watched Season 3 of Lost, only to find out I still have to watch Season 4 to be completely caught up. Wow, I'm behind. Your senior year of college will do that to you, I guess.)
Eight things I did in the past 24 hours:
1. Watched Get Smart with my parents and sister
2. Slept (in!)
3. Helped my mom make 24-hour salad (mmmm)
4. Practiced a new song on the guitar
5. Listened to my little sister speak at church (she did great!)
6. Drove back to Arlington listening to a "borrowed" David Archuleta CD (don't know if Mom will get it back :)
7. Made a cuppa tea and curled up with a good book.
8. Blogged!
Eight places I like to eat:
1. Bamian (Afghan food)
2. the taqueria on 14th St.
3. Costco (c'mon, you like eating there too :)
4. Cafe Rio and Chipotle (yes, it is possible to like both)
5. Bangkok 54
6. Cheesecake Factory (oops, that should have been #2)
7. Goodberry's (NC frozen custard)
8. Wilber's BBQ
9. Ben's Chili Bowl (sorry, I keep thinking of more places. I'll stop now.)
Eight things on my wishlist:
Since Christmas is over, I'm going to list eight gifts that I'm grateful for!
1. A brand-spankin' new folk guitar. I'M SO SPOILED!!!!
2. Two new almanacky-trivia-type books (thanks, Mary, they're awesome!)
3. A totally way California-esque t-shirt from my bro.
4. Measuring cups and spoons (aren't little sisters great?)
5. Fuzzy socks (little sister again, gotta love 'em)
6. A William Goldman book (it's even better when you have 3 little sisters!)
7. West Side Story (movie night, anyone?)
8. LDS magazines in el Espanol!
Eight tags:
Um, I'm a complete hypocrite because I love being tagged but I hate tagging other people....so.....if you read my blog (there are probably only eight of you anyway :), please consider yourself voluntarily tagged (if you like). Knock yourself out!
(On a side note, I used 21 sets of parenthesis in this post. Kind of out of control. At least I catch myself when I'm about to do a parenthesis within a parenthesis. That's just uncalled for.)
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I want to be in the Cash Cab too! I love that show...
Post a Comment